At Sahara Care, the key priority of our London and Essex assisted living and care home services for people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism and behavioural needs is enabling each service user to live the life they choose. We also promise to…
- promote our core values of individuality, dignity and choice in everything we do
- continuously work to improve what we do and to encourage feedback and involvement from our service users as part of this process
- talk openly and honestly with service users, to support them in making informed choices about the way they live
- acknowledge and celebrate the individual differences of our service users
- encourage service users to speak up for themselves and ensure their voices are heard
- assist service users in achieving maximum independence, by helping them to build relationships and lead active lifestyles
- develop honest, open relationships with our service users, their families, friends and social workers so that we can be accountable in everything that we do.
- maintain our high standards while providing efficient, value for money services.
Our staff are essential to the high quality of our services, so we also promise that we will:
- help our staff develop and grow their skills, so that together we can achieve the highest standards of care provision
- support our people to progress in their careers and achieve their aspirations
- ensure our staff to be flexible, sensitive and committed to the well-being of our service users.
For more information on our assisted living and care home services in Barking, Forest Gate, Ilford, London and Essex, please contact us.